Sunday, September 5, 2010

I have the worst employees ever!

It has come to my attention that my blog has not been updated regularly. What's the use of having a team full of minions employees if they don't do your work for you?

They say they are "busy". Hmph. What have they done this year? It's not like they redesigned an entire website, or managed the production of thousands of ebooks, distributed ebooks to new and exciting places, or trained countless authors on social media. I mean, maybe if they launched a new business or something, I could overlook their slacking. But I really can't see why they are so busy they can't keep my social media profile active.

I was just reading an article the other day (and by reading the article, I mean skimming the headline, forwarding it to employee #8 and asking her to summarize it for me) about how important it is for extremely important people (like myself) to be active in social media, and then I remembered my blog. I was dismayed to see that no one on my team had kept it active.

I guess if you want to do something right, you have to do it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment