Friday, October 23, 2009

Thankful to be alive!

It's been a long time since I last wrote. Frankly, I needed some time to recover from a very traumatic incident. I was a victim of attempted Bobble-cide.

I'm not sure what prompted it. I was just minding my own business at my desk, when all of a sudden I was grabbed by a very important person in the company. I didn't feel like I could really say anything, after all, she is the boss. So I just sat patiently waiting for her to finish her examination. Next thing I know, I'm hurtling towards the floor. Before I could really feel any fear, bobble met floor and there was a distinct crunching sound.

There wasn't any physical pain (since, well, I'm a bobble), but my heart aches when I think of my once perfect jawline that is now forever flawed.

Do you think it makes me look less bossly?

1 comment:

  1. Bobble, please please please post more often! I know these are busy times in the office, but the blogoverse is breathlessly awaiting your bossly take on them. Or I am, anyway.

    ReplyDelete